Heat pumps are an alternative energy source because they allow to remove heat from the environment (air, earth or water), convert it to a higher temperature level and then use it for heating or hot water. To transfer the heat to a higher temperature level, a certain amount of energy must be supplied.
- good purchase price
- very easy to install
- with AWX outdoor compact space saving in the utility room
- efficient operation down to -20°C
- stable heating performance throughout the year
- higher COP (coefficient) = lower electricity consumption
- possibility of passive cooling
- low energy circulation pumps
The air-water heat pump is advantageous for use in all new and existing buildings where a flat collector or borehole cannot be realized (eg due to the requirement for a larger plot area). Stable heating capacity and high heating factor predetermine brine-water heat pumps for installation in colder (mountain) areas.