The personal data controller pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 20016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter "GDPR") is PZP HEATING Inc., with its registered office at Dobré 149, 517 93 Dobré (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
Administrator contact information is:
address: Dobré 149, 517 93 Dobré
tel.: 604 620 242
In this document, you will find information about what personal data we process, for what legal reason and for what specific purpose we process this data, the related rights of data subjects, and to whom data about our customers can be transferred.
The controller did not appoint a Data Protection Officer.
1. Based on what authorization, for what specific purpose and to what extent we process personal data
1.1. Personal data processed for the purpose of quotation, answer to a query or service inspections
For the above-mentioned purpose, we process data based on legitimate interest in the scope of: name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address. We keep this data for 5 years.
1.2. Track website traffic and tailor targeted ad content
In order to measure site traffic, optimize it, and tailor targeted ad content, we process information such as your software and hardware attributes, the source of your visit. We process these data based on a legitimate interest.
2. How do we ensure the security of personal data?
Our goal is to keep the data we process as secure as possible. Therefore, we use modern technology and organizational measures to protect data from misuse, damage or destruction. Such measures include, for example, encrypted communication via the https protocol.
Access to personal information is only granted to employees who need it to work (for example, customer service). Computers / servers used to store personal data are stored in a secure environment.
Users have the option of refusing to store "cookies" or similar tools on their terminal devices, for example by running anonymous browsing functionality in their browsers.
3. Who processes your personal data and to whom we provide it?
All information referred to in point 1.1. we only process. As the controller of personal data, we also determine the purpose and means of processing and are responsible for the maximum protection of personal data provided to us by consent.
Data referred to in point 1.2. we pass on to marketing service providers and tools such as Google, Seznam. We also pass this data to an advertising agency that helps us optimize your site and personalize content and offers.
Alternatively, other providers of processing software, services, and applications that the Administrator does not currently use.
4. Transmission of data outside the EU
All processing of data mentioned in this document will be performed only within the EU territory.
5. Your rights
Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have:
- the right of access to his personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or the processing restrictions pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR,
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR,
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 of the GDPR and the right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or e-mail of the administrator specified in the basic provisions of these terms and conditions.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
For all matters relating to the processing of your personal data, whether it is a question, a complaint or any other exercise of your right, you can call 604 620 242, e-mail: email@example.com, or write to address PZP HEATING Inc., Dobré 149, 517 93 Dobré.
By submitting your personal information form, you acknowledge that you are familiar with the terms of privacy and that you accept them in their entirety.